Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Working hard or hardly working?

I'm taking a break from working to write about working. How sad is that?

Being part of a global organization has its pros and cons. One con is that few of my colleagues actually work in the same location, so putting a name to a face is difficult. About a year ago we started a tradition of including head shots of the speakers in business update presentations.

This month my boss is preparing the presentation and wanted to spice it up a little, so he came up with a "turn back the clock" theme. So he turned to me, the resident tech geek. He wanted to put the head shots on yearbook photos from recent decades. As a tribute to his “graphic artist” he wanted my face on a mullet, so I picked one of the most recognizable mullets from the early 90’s: Uncle Jesse. Here you go.

Before



















After