Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mommy's Birthday


Okay the kids have found me - if you read the "Crackers" post you'll know what I'm talking about. So, I 'm trying to compose this recent
B-Day Blog and Bekah is insisting she spin me in the office chair. "No, no, no. I don't want to spin - I want to Blog." I whine. But, she doesn't understand. Oh, all right I'll go for a spin or two, not too many though I am still in the last stages of morning sickness.

Okay now they're coloring, this might buy me a couple minutes. Oh no! Aaron just scolded me - "Why did you only give us 2 pieces of paper?!" Here Aaron have a stack of paper, that may even buy me a half an hour. Thank goodness they love to color!! Oh, shoot I'm letting them use my old scrapbook markers, and Bekah loves to color on herself. Maybe this whole 'blogging while the kids are awake' really is a hopeless cause. Wish me luck, I'm going to try to keep going. I'm post pictures of her latest marker tattoos later.