Tuesday, May 5, 2009

T-Ball Troubles

We put Aaron in T-Ball this Spring. I thought he'd love it...so much for that mother's intuition. He played two games, the last one he actually spent part of on my lap. To his credit, he's a really good hitter, but he doesn't like to chase after the ball while in the outfield. So we had a big talk and we decided to trade him for his sister, who as it turned out was very anxious to play and enjoys it! She's already had a turn with dance and soccer, but Aaron doesn't mind a bit as she subs for him in T-Ball. I asked Aaron what he'd like to do instead of baseball and he's very interested in swimming lessons - all my kids LOVE to swim. So we'll be making a deal this time. If I pay for swimming lessons you're going to every single lesson and then if you hate it after that, you don't have to take them again. There are some really great pictures of Aaron playing T-Ball, unfortunately they are on my sister's camera, (duh, I didn't bring my camera - I thought I'd have plenty of future games to take pictures of...not so). I'm waiting for her to e-mail them to me. Then we can post pics of our little guy.