Saturday, January 29, 2011

Surgery Update!

She's ALIVE!





Oh, you needed more than that? Okay, she's alive and doing great. In fact, as I type this quick post she's cleaning up the baby's chocolate pudding face for me - And No, I didn't ask her to do that, she's just an awesome little 7 year old that one!!

She did end up needing her tonsils out, as well as the adenoids - the very experienced doctor, (he did Uncle Justin's surgery 25 years ago!) said, "She had very big adenoids!"

I promise a post with more surgery details when I have the time to sit down and recall them, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know she's doing great.



Thanks to Grandma Jan-Jan for babysitting the day of the surgery and for Emma's new book - she loves it! And another shout out to Aunt Coco and Grandma Kitty for dinner and ice cream! That was so wonderful of you!

And Sharla, if you're reading this, (a lot of my friends don't do the "blog thing") Thanks for a delicious dinner the day she came home - that was so nice not to worry about dinner the day of her surgery! Even though it's a very routine proceedure and didn't have much to be concerned about I'm always a bit of a nutcase when one of my babies is sick or hurting!

Thanks to everyone who has shown their love and concern for Emma at this time! We love you!