Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tolerable Twos


Rebekah is my most content child, hands down. Yes, she does throw the occasional temper tantrum unless any of you were wondering, but not very often and they are very short lived. She's very easy going, and after the emotional roller coaster we sometimes ride with Emma and all the bumps and bruises Aaron seems to drawn to like a magnet we needed a little break. But just because she's a tolerable two year old doesn't mean we have it any easier when it comes to messes. If you know me well, then you know I HATE messes. I've learned to live in them because I REFUSE to clean ALL day, but I still HATE them. Let's see, what are some the weirder ones I've cleaned up lately? Here's a list:



  • Yogurt smeared on the sliding glass door.Add Image

  • Popsicle juice on the sliding glass door.

  • Grated cheese all over the recliner and the carpet.

  • Plant soil all over the floor.

  • Here's a common one for most kids; Art work on the walls & doors.


Art work on the lamp shade - That one was Aaron. And it wasn't really "art work" it was the word "Emma" and when he got in trouble for it he said, "Dad, I have something to say, that was a really long time ago." I guess we should check our lamp shades more often, apparently they look like a blank canvas screaming, "Draw on me!" Yikes.


And the ever popular, Toys, Toys, and yes more Toys everywhere. In our bed, under our bed, in our shoes, in the bathtub, in the kitchen, in the front yard, in the van...Needless to say Mike and I are going to be going through the toys and de-junking very soon.