Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pick Your Pumpkin

Time to pick our pumpkins! I love this time of year and pumpkin picking with our family is no exception. Load up the kids...let's go find 'em!

Mosey is our "little pumpkin"! Being born so close to Halloween, I'm afraid she's doomed to have that knick-name for the rest of her life - at least we'll remind her of it during October. She just loved being outdoors with the family on another Autumn Outing. And I do think she derives a lot of joy from just watching the other 3 create their special brand of commotion where ever we go.
I Love this little baby, my little pumpkin!





Emma was on a mission: To find the Perfect Pumpkin!

She looks so beautiful in this picture

& she's growing up so fast!






Aaron wanted to show off his strength,
"No Dad that's okay...I got it...I think."
I love my little guy, he too has grown up so much in the last year.
(Knock it off kids!)

Rebekah, or "Kippy" as we refer to her, loves pumpkin picking.
She pranced around the pumpkin patch and
inspected each pumpkin until she found
the one that was right for her.
I love her sweet smile!