Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome Back Sun . . . We've Missed You!

Spring is here! Now, in Utah that means many varieties of weather, including snow. So we make sure to take advantage every time we have a sunny day. I've missed the good weather and I know the kids were extra anxious to go outside and play.

This weekend was especially nice - so I spent Saturday in the yard while Mike worked the aerators for the YM Fundraiser. Sunday we went for a family walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather some more!

I've started walking in the mornings again as well. I love walking while the sun is rising - it's a great way to start my day. There's a fun story here. As many of you know Mike has been doing the P90X. He usually fits his workouts in at night, but sometimes he'll get up early and do it. This is not preferred for Michael, he is NOT a morning person, but I am! So after I fed the baby early (5:45 am) this morning I walked over to his side of the bed and turned off the alarm he was purposely ignoring. He mumbled something about getting up to work out, but I asked how he felt if I took the opportunity and went for my power walk? . . . He immediately agreed, pushed me out the door then started snorring again. It's wonderful when we use our differences to our advantage.