Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Year Older...

(Moriah's at that age where she misses a lot of our photo opps because of naps) Sorry baby.

Mommy's Birthday. . .

I love it when Mike gets me what I was hinting for! I'm holding a head set that plugs into my cordless phone. See, I hate talking on the phone IF that's the only thing I'm doing. I love talking on the phone IF I can be ironing or folding laundry or rocking a baby at the same time.

Yes, I know...I really like to multi-task.

Thanks Babe! This was a wonderful birthday!!! Last weekend we spent the night in Park City, with bargain shopping for kid's clothes to follow the next day - one of my fav past times - thanks for putting up with it Honey!

And on my birthday I went for a long walk with Beks and Mo, got a pedicure, ran some errands (alone - no kids, yay!) surprised Emma at school for lunch, ate pizza and Pepsi for dinner, took Mo to my RS meeting then came home to blow out the candles on my brownies!

Thanks Family - You are the BEST!