Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Put Your Shirt Back On!"

Forget the fork on the left, or where to place your napkin,
let's just try to stay fully clothed.
Did I ever think that I would be telling my kids,
"Put your shirt back on!" when invited over to a friends house for dinner?!
No, I didn't. But as I'm learning every day, my kids are full of surprises.
A dear friend of mine invited us over for dinner to break up the time while Mike is gone on his business trip. So sweet of her! And I was totally looking forward to it.
So I made my yummy cobbler and we went over tonight.
Then my kids said they were feeling hot and proceeded to undress at the kitchen table!
Yikes! Why yes, I am raising a bunch of little monkeys!
I coaxed Aaron back into his shirt. Scolded Bekah before she got hers off, then went back to my plate over at the counter.
Then I look up at Bekah and she's got her pants half off because her legs were hot!
Are you kidding me?!