Thursday, February 18, 2010

NO Animal Planet...Ever!


Okay, of course I'm kidding. (And this has nothing to do with Animal Planet - my kids never change the channel away from Nick & Disney) But to truly "get" this post you need to read the one before this.
This morning Bekah woke up screaming! When I went in her to room to see what was wrong, she was sitting in her bed, shaking her hands and saying, "Black Widows, Black Widows!!"
Well, after a quick check to make sure there really wasn't a spider in her bed, I picked her up, and brought her to our bed. As soon as I picked her up I noticed just how WARM she was.
A fever nightmare! Yuck.
And then while she was laying in bed next to me, she told me there was a spider on me! Bekah, DON'T DO THAT! I hate spiders.
Last Summer when Mike and I, (mostly Mike) were putting in the backyard I saw enough spiders for one lifetime! This year we will definitely be spraying our perimeter again!
Okay kids we have a big trip coming up: So everyone get better! We've been fighting bad colds at our place. Double Yuck.


Did I just say Double Yuck?