Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Hubby

Mike doesn't know I'm posting this right now. So next time he pulls up the blog - Surprise!
Happy Valentine's Honey!

Things I love about my hubby:
1. He cooks! Since our new P90X diet - that's been a very common occurance around here.
2. He understands that I hate jewlery and buys me music instead - much more appreciated.
3. His beautiful blue eyes!
4. His dedication to his calling - (the Youngs Men's Organization, I think God is allowing you extra points points for going on all those camps.)
5. The way he explains things to our children.
6. He's really, really smart but never flaunts it.
7. His dedication to his career.
8. He rubs my feet whenever I ask him to, even when he's tired.
9. He introduced me to Weird Al, and since that day I've loved him almost as much as Mike.
(If that's even possible).
10. His dedication to his family.
11. He takes over all my responsibilities on Girl's Night Out/RS Meetings/Scrap-a-thons or when I just need to go see a movie with my sis.
12. He let his kids get a cat - even though he'd prefer a NO pet household.
13. His dedication to the Lord.
14. The way I know that in his eyes I'm the most gorgeous, intelligent, talented woman that ever walked earth.
15. The gentle way he teaches me things I'm sometimes too blind to see.
16. The way he cares about my mom.
17. The way he cares about his mom.
18. His wavy hair and handsome smile.
19. His discipline on our diet - Honey, you're a good example.

20. Everything else I didn't have time to mention.

Hopefully I tell you enough Babe, I love you!
And I always will.

Love,
Me