Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Less Nick, More Animal Planet


Aaron & Bekah love to play pretend with eachother, (Emma prefers to play alone in her room.)
Aaron & Bekah have been playing together all morning and today I overheard Aaron telling Bekah not to worry because crocodiles weren't real, they're just like bad guys in cartoons. Oh boy, do we need to go back to the zoo!

Another game they like to play is pretend snake - I'll explain. They use a belt, most of time it's Aaron's new one - and they pretend it's a snake. They also like to pretend it's Indiana Jones' whip - from the spoof The Chipmunk's did on that movie. Today Bekah told me why her snake is such a good snake, "My snake doesn't run away, he just walks right in front of me and stays by me." I didn't have the heart to tell what you thinking, snakes don't walk honey.
At least their using those wild imaginations of theirs.