Sunday, November 21, 2010

Princess Party





Rebekah wanted a princess party and boy did Mom deliver!
Bekah had 8 little girlfriends over, oh pardon me, 8 little princesses join her in celebrating this momentous occasion. Her royal majesty made a darling Cinderella and a gracious host...um, that is until the end when all the other little princesses wanted to play with the freshly unwrapped treasures. It was then that our darling little princess lost it a little and shed some pretty big tears...party stress, we've all been there.
My little angel is growing up!
This makes me happy and sad. Rebekah grew up so quickly it seems. She was always a very quiet and content baby, I was truly spoiled, so I understand why the time went by so quickly. I relished in her peaceful personality and then she turned 3...and she wanted to start doing things her way...The Queen's Way. Anyone who has had a three year old in the house knows exactly what I'm taking about. Now we're here, at the threshold of turning 4, (we threw her party a little early because of Thanksgiving) and I'm sad the traces of babyhood I once saw in Bekah are quickly vanishing away, but excited to have a 4 year old again, it a much more agreeable age.
I love her cherub face, I love those adorable munchy cheeks, and she is one of the sweetest little angels I've ever known, inside and out! Don't ever change Bekah, you are beautiful & special & sweet & I love you so much I think I'll just burst with joy!