Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Do We Do When We're Off-Track?

Zoo:
 If I had one of these at home, would they all stay put?

The polar bear Rizzo.  She liked to show off for the kids.


The zoo was practically deserted...I loved this.  I could get pics of my kids without a bunch of other people in the shot...which kind of drives me crazy sometimes.
I love, love, love this picture!  It proves they didn't spend the entire time fighting. 
There was this brief few seconds they all got along.

Gardner Village:
Two for Tuesday = Pony Rides and Petting Zoo $2!!!

 Bag of feed = $1, Smiles came free

 Mo's Pony, Hannah - um- needed to go potty right at that moment.

 Mo loved this tractor/tire swing...

and she loved this puddle of water!

Aaron didn't want a pony ride...too manly for a pony.
How many pics did I take before I got all of them smiling at the same time?


We also visited the Living Planet Aquarium but didn't take pictures there.  We planned to go to see the Avengers as a family (minus Mo, who doesn't sit still long enough for a movie). But Emma was the only one who wanted to see it.  Aaron and Bekah insisted on staying at Grandma Kitty's house.  I told her that if she's more fun than a movie about 4 super heros she should take that as a compliment.  We have plans to see Ice Age at the dollar movies and a couple more play dates with friends, then it's back to the books.