Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Grandpa & Grandma's Ghostly Gala

Thanks Grandpa Ken & Grandma Jan-Jan for throwing such a fun party for the kids. 
They loved it!  Here are some highlights of our spooky good time. 
(my Halloween-isms are so lame, I know...try to grin and bear 'em)

Scary Shadow
Okay, what's really scary about this picture is that even my shadow has gained weight.

 Fantastic Costumes if I do say so myself.
Q:  What do you get when you cross a (homemaid) Mountain Man, a ghost, two witches and two bugs?
A:  Us!

What is a Rimington Party without a super cool craft for the kids? 

The flour game...a classic!



And the moment we we're all waiting for [drum roll please] The Weighing...not me...The PUMPKIN.


334 lbs! Again, not me...the pumpkin
Can you tell my next goal is to lose a few pounds?
That's 367 lbs. with the toddler!


One word  -  Incredible!

Thanks again Mom and Dad...it was a frightening good time