Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Halloween Recap

Emma is a Native American princess, Aaron is pretty obvious - he's Spiderman, and Rebekah is a Fairy-Ballerina-Princess - it changes all the time. I would have preferred she wear the much warmer Cookiemonster costume but she wanted to be "pretty."
Halloween seemed to come & go without much involvement from me. Which made me rather sad, I love Halloween - especially with children who get sooo excited. I spent the day at the Hospital, feeding and holding Moriah. I was determined to leave that nursery with my baby. The nurses and I were convinced that she was ready to come home. The doctor wanted to keep her for possibly another day because she had lost another 3 ounces. The nurse joked with the doctor that she was much too fat to be in the nursery and that it was time for her to leave. Thankfully as the day progressed she did very well and that afternoon I found myself driving home...WITH my baby this time!

Michael was so great! He had taken care of everything Halloween related and everything not. He made sure the kids cleaned their rooms and the house before I got home. When I walked through the door though I have to say it was a memory I'll never forget. Here I am bringing our baby home to meet her very excited sisters and brother and the sight before me as I open the front door is Bekah laying on the floor getting a diaper change. Oh well, can't say I'm not used to that scene - this is our life right now. But after Christmas Bekah's getting potty trained.
I can't wait.