Wednesday, October 23, 2013

...And We're Back

After a brief hiatus from the blogging world, we're back.  These next few posts claim that they were posted by Michael, (it's actually Gail blogging here), Mike was already signed in the computer so it naturally assumed I was him.  So I've realized I don't do a lot of blogging in the Summer, when we get home from our water/outdoor activities I'm too pooped to blog.  So here's our summer packed into a few words, swimming, water slides, Classic Fun Center, Lagoon, Bear Lake...you get the idea. 

Here's the latest in our world: We just went to Disneyland, (pics below), Mo has finally accepted the concept of potty training, (that makes for a much happier mommy), the kids are doing great in school, when Mo feels more like a veteran potty-user she will join her preschool class.  We will also be getting a new pet, (a kitten) in the next few days, so watch for those cute pics.  Bekah got her ears pierced, (pics below).  Aaron earned his Wolf.  Gail was released from the primary presidency and now teaches activity days, and Mike teaches the Bears in cub scouts, so pretty soon he'll be Aaron's leader.  Our cluster of birthdays is also about to begin, so watch for those milestones in the near future. 

And now a word on privacy.  I've decided to go back to a Private Blog, so if you enjoy catching up with the Rimington's of the Michael and Gail variety, please email me and I'll send you an invite when I make this puppy private again.