Saturday, August 27, 2011

The "Sole" Girl

Moriah loves shoes!


If you leave your shoes out she will promptly take off the ones she is currently wearing and scream and cry until she gets her chubby little foot securely placed inside of the ones you carelessly left out. I'm not kidding!




The girl loves to try on all the shoes in our shoe basket.


(Shoe Basket - definition - the place our family members put their shoes, correction, the place Mom ends up throwing all the shoes she picks up 100 xs a day!)


Not only does she love to try on shoes, she likes to retrieve our shoes for us as well.


If Mike says go get his shoes, she comes back with his sneakers. It doesn't work as well for Mommy though. When I say, "Go get Mommy's shoes." She comes back with my high heels...


Seriously kid, do you not know your mother at all, bring me my flip-flops!




The picture I posted is one Mike took of her a month or two ago when he asked her to go get her shoes...it would have been perfect if she had 3 feet and dressed like Punky Brewster.




You just gotta LOVE her!