Thursday, June 23, 2011

G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)

GNOs are essential to my sanity!


Co gave Mosey a lime. She didn't care for it...but the picture is priceless!
If I hadn't already given Mike his picture-mouse pad for Father's day I would have totally picked this one of her LIME FACE! Well, I guess I can always do this one too, the one we gave him he took to work. And we really need to update the mousepad at home, (it's a pic of Emma when she was 7 mo. old!)


While Mike took the older kids camping and fishing, my sister and I had a little girl's night.

We ate at one of our fave restaurants, California Pizza Kitchen, did some shopping, and then got a movie to watch with Bekah at home.


The next day we got up and walked a 5k for Co's work, ate a picnic, and went swimming!

It was a pretty fun weekend if I do say so myself.

I love GNO!